Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RETAILERS: THIS SALE AND THE INVOICE ISSUED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SALE IS CONDITIONAL UPON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH CONSTITUTE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE TRANSACTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1-Invoices are raised by Maclaren only UPON shipment of goods to our customers. It is the responsibility of the Retailer to ensure that products covered by this invoice are received by the Retailer. 2.PAYMENT :: DUE DATES :: LATE PAYMENT INTEREST AND CHARGES a.Payment for this invoice must be made IN FULL. b.This invoice is due in full in 30 calendar days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be RECEIVED by Maclaren by the due date. c.AII PAST Due Invoices incur the following: i.Late Payment Interest at the rate of 1% per month on the outstanding invoice amount calculated from the ORIGINAL Date of Invoice: and ii.Late Payment Service Charge at the following rates, calculated from the ORIGINAL Date of Invoice: 1.Europe: 100per month per invoice 2.UK:£50per month per invoice